Owner Post Them Follow Dash



A Dreamer
A Dreamer

Go to newer posts
Bonjour!


Hello and welcome to my blog
I'm Stefanie and I put my thoughts here
Enjoy! :)

Tagboard

Please do not spam my cbox. Please put your blog link so I can visit you back.
[Leave a mark here!]


Skins by: IlliShuhada
Basecode : PikaChan
Best viewed in Mozilla and Google Chrome

Until we meet again


It's been a month. I thank God for letting this happen to me. I thank Him for keeping me busy since a month. I thank Him for friends and family who stay beside me, cheering for me. I thank Him for meeting someone in my dream when I miss them. For everything I thank Him. Maybe He wants to remind me that everything happens for a reason, eventhough we may not understand but all we can do is keep believe. Have a faith that God's plan is beautiful in it's time. Maybe not now, but later. I believe that prayer can change us, that nothing is impossible. I hope so. Let everything be done according to Him.
Until we meet again~

Labels: ,



Go to older posts