Owner Post Them Follow Dash



A Dreamer
A Dreamer

Bonjour!


Hello and welcome to my blog
I'm Stefanie and I put my thoughts here
Enjoy! :)

Tagboard

Please do not spam my cbox. Please put your blog link so I can visit you back.
[Leave a mark here!]


Skins by: IlliShuhada
Basecode : PikaChan
Best viewed in Mozilla and Google Chrome

we just..


And finally, that dreams come true. We meet again after six months of suffering. Not just me but both of us feel the same, feel of losing, feel empty. Yeahh, it's just my conclusion. Kinda late for posting this since we're back exactly on December last year, but who cares?
I'm just hoping the best for us, for now and in the future. No more tears, just happy life. Because I see him in my future. I just see that and I can't explain it. Because love do not need a reason, we just.. love♥

Labels: , ,



Go to older posts